No surprisingly, the corporate media, that is the New York Times, Washinton Post and the rest of the White House connected news organizations, have got it all wrong when it comes to identifying who provoked that Syrian gas attack that has decimated scattered groups throughout that country, blaming the onslaught on Bashar al Assad, president of that land, who decided spontaneously that this was time for a real chemical stand.
This is not the case, as is shown by Kurt Nimmo, news correspondent for Inforwars.com. The alleged attack occurred precisely one year after Obama’s “red line” remarks.
The New York Times, the Washington Post, and the rest of the establishment media, so eager to blame the al-Assad government for the disputed chemical attack near Damascus, have failed to put the alleged event into its proper context, as usual.
Did Syria use deadly chemical weapons at it people? Corporate media begins a propaganda campaign blaming the alleged attacks on al-Assad.
“The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad’s regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown,” Asian News International reported in January.
ANI cited Infowars.com. On January 28, Paul Joseph Watson reported on hacked email from defense contractor Britam exposing a plan “approved by Washington” and funded by Qatar to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria and blame it on the al-Assad regime.
“We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington,” Britam Defense’s Business Development Director, David Goulding, wrote to the company’s founder, Philip Doughty.
“We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record
Following the publication of the email, Britam went into damage control mode.
“A British security company, Britam Defense, has been forced to deny claims that it is involved in a plot to destabilize Syria,” the Voice of Russia reported on January 30. “The allegations spring from a series of online posts by a blogger purporting to reveal that the company had been offered large amounts of money from a source in Qatar to recruit Russian-speaking mercenaries who could detonate a chemical weapon inside Syria. The posts also suggest that such a plot would have the approval of the USA.”
Cyber War News reported the emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumes and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to ANI.
It was later claimed the email was a hoax perpetuated by the Syrian Electronic Army, a shadowy group of pro-Assad hackers who supposedly hacked the Twitter account of a WAPO journalist last week.
Attack occurred on anniversary of Obama’s “red line” warning
Last August, Obama issued his “red line” statement on chemical weapons in Syria. “We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized. That would change my calculus. That would change my equation,” Obama said.
The alleged attack earlier this week occurred precisely one year after Obama’s “red line” remarks.
Russia: Alleged attack “a provocation planned in advance”
The Russian Foreign Ministry is highly skeptical of the attack and the rush in the United States to attribute it to al-Assad. A flood of reports issued by “biased regional media” about alleged chemical weapons use near Damascus might be “a provocation planned in advance,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Aleksandr Lukashevich, said on Wednesday.
“It draws attention to the fact that biased regional media have immediately, as if on command, begun an aggressive information attack, laying all the responsibility on the government,” Lukashevich said in a statement.
The Russian Foreign Ministry said a homemade rocket carrying unidentified chemical substances had been launched from an area occupied by proxy mercenaries controlled by the CIA, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
“A homemade rocket with a poisonous substance that has not been identified yet – one similar to the rocket used by terrorists on March 19 in Khan al-Assal — was fired early on August 21 [at Damascus suburbs] from a position occupied by the insurgents,” Lukashevich said.
Lukashevich said the reported attack appears to be “a provocation planned in advance” and a “criminal action” coinciding with a United Nations investigation of alleged previous chemical attacks in Syria.
Download this report by moving your mouse over this link. Then depress the button on the mouse that starts the transfer.
More Vital News